BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Of random boredom and Severe fatigue

First off, I'm freakin' sleepy at the moment and this is because I stayed up 'till 5 a.m. in the morning, which leaves in severe fatigue state, not to mention bloodshot eyes -  like this:

 note: I scared the hell outta myself when I inserted both eyeballs into this post. So, I'm just gonna put one eyeball in the centre in the hopes that it would not freak people out like it did to me =S

---Also, forgive me if this post accidentally bores any of you guys out. Please understand that my brain is not functioning properly as it should be - and it sucks...

But one thing's for sure, all those exhausted energy used was very much worth for the day. (ps: Lynn and Bev, you guys are the greatest MOFOs eva!!!!) So after running errands with our very Ms.Lynn and Ms.Beverly, we went up to Genting Gohtong Jaya for dinner with Lynn's family - including 2 of her cool aunties and her somewhat cute cousin. Just in case you didn't know, I had my first time of my life tasting "Trionychidae".

....

....

....

....

....

....


 *lm-arse-o*!!!!
Sounds alien to you? Check the picture below:



Got-cha back there??? HA HA HA. Well, if you're Chinese I'll give you a tight slap in the face if you don't know what this is. Fine, if you're seriously blurrrr about it, here's the definition http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trionychidae (from wiki. - shut up, I'm not searching info for assignment, so wikipedia is allowed.)

=p=p



 hahaha. Ok, by the way if you have noticed and/or heard some music playing in the background, I've added a music player on the right side of the web. "I know, it's red in color and it DOESN'T play nice music does it?" Well, I do hope you fellows would like the music as I find it quite peaceful and chillax-ing. It's even more orgasmic better when played softly when you're having your dinner and speaking of which, it's way past my dinner time. So I guess that's all for now. Ciaoziess!!!

0 comments: