BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 21, 2010

Back on blogosphere

Well, if it wasn't for IT assignment I would have never thought of coming back to blogosphere. (so it's either 'thank you' IT or 'so much for that' IT.) Bah, but I sure wouldn't mind some little writings for now since I desperately need to brush up on writing skills.

So, how long has it been? 3 years I guess since I had my last post. Darn, feeling a little nostalgic now, not to mention it still gives me the creeps from the past dreadful experience..

_______________________________________________________________________________


Friday has always been quite a boring day, bores the sh!t out of me for just any matter and here I am, sitting in front of the monitor cracking my head up for ideas, which I bet eventually leaves me like this:


 Right, "no condition for battle brainstorming"....

It's 5.27 pm here, guess that means NAP TIME for moi


 =)

and sleep tight =p

0 comments: